Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06122 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 80% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,951 (¥440,264) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)