Cost of living in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.404 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,701 ($2,139) in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (38 minutes ago)