Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.835 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 116% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 25,961元 (14,150 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)