Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,416 (€2,095) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)