Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.578 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 8% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,075 (€1,857) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)