Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.880 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 12% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,289 (€1,559) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)