Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.056 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,978 (€1,859) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 124 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)