Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.888 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,821元 (€2,006) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)