Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.782 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 62% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,069 (26,930 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)