Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.992 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 90% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,907元 (€2,616) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (32 minutes ago)