Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.862 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 51% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,597 (3,293 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)