Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.878 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 66% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,555 (3,134 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)