Cost of living in Harbin, China vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018.
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,641元 in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)