Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.377 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 30% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,319 ($2,246) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)