Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.330 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 22% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,454 ($2,126) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)