Cost of living in Hanover, Germany vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.812 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,428元 (€2,231) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)