Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.043 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 9% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,299 (5,357 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)