Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05748 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 190% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元34,823 (¥605,882) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (43 minutes ago)