Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06175 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 206% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 33,690元 (¥545,568) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)