Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 43% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,458 (﷼ 49,146,505) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (42 minutes ago)