Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,512 (﷼ 44,806,691) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $800 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,290 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)