Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 16% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,541 (41,608,540 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)