Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.894 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 83% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,079 (10,600 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (39 minutes ago)