Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.404 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 12% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,607 ($2,281) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (31 minutes ago)