Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.897 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 120% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 24,191元 ($3,507) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)