Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00612 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 93% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 23,173元 (₩3,785,913) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 2 hours ago)