Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00588 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,343 (₩2,441,056) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)