Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 977 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10177 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 33% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,408 (₨72,797) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)