Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09741 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 44% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元6,751 (₨69,302) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (15 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)