Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09348 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 45% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元6,031 (₨64,524) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)