Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00616 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,428 (₩2,989,179) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)