Cost of living comparison between Gunsan, South Korea and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00600 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,159 (₩3,191,541) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)