Cost of living comparison between Gulu, Uganda and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00197 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 34% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,904 (5,031,412 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)