Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09504 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 31% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,287 (₨87,200) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (44 minutes ago)