Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06575 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,969 (₨197,241) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (40 minutes ago)