Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 30% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,407 in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)