Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 31% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,998 in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)