Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 31% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,752 in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)