Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.930 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 12% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,404元 ($1,934) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 2 hours ago)