Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.864 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 14% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,598 ($2,710) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)