Cost of living comparison between Guayaquil, Ecuador and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.879 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 14% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,772 ($2,583) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)