Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.496 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 8% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,062 (€1,476) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (34 minutes ago)