Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.390 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 60% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,152 (2,997 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)