Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.852 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 63% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,512 (3,723 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (20 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)