Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.690 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 73% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,044 (Bs 40,636) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)