Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.659 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 64% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,351 (Bs 32,405) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,621 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)