Cost of living in Guam compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.624 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guam is 71% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,774 ($2,834) in Guam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (37 minutes ago)