Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.578 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 50% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,032 (€2,379) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (39 minutes ago)