Cost of living in Grenoble, France vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.718 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 47% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,223元 (€2,102) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)