Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.073 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 30% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,927 (€2,097) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)