Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.879 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 25% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,949 (€1,897) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (about 2 hours ago)