Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.862 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 27% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,990 (€1,779) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (37 minutes ago)