Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.834 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,657 ($2,583) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)