Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.764 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,449 (€1,603) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)