Cost of living in Granada, Spain vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.727 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,717元 (€1,775) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)