Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23034 CNY / NIO
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 17% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,817 (46,959 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)