Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.122 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,189 (R$ 5,745) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)