Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.778 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,768 (29,270 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (39 minutes ago)