Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.731 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,833 (20,281 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (30 minutes ago)