Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.822 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 52% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,289 (22,243 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)