Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.752 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 63% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,202元 (28,206 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)