Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.747 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 42% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,418 (24,651 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 80,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 2 hours ago)