Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,943 (﷼ 54,912,324) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)