Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia vs Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23705 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 11% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 11,613元 (48,988 Birr) in Gondar.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)