Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 9,419元 (﷼ 57,336,443) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨21,347 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (37 minutes ago)