Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00014 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,115 (﷼ 63,459,019) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)