Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.048 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,585 (R$ 5,658) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (30 minutes ago)