Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.784 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 68% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,448 (£2,100) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €55 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moncton costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)