Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.761 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 67% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,702元 (£2,477) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)