Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.777 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,123 (7,949 zł) in Gliwice.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$2,958 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 2 hours ago)