Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36019 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 61% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元4,268 (E£ 11,849) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)