Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.728 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 50% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,045 (€2,335) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Hamburg costs €1.69 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (35 minutes ago)