Cost of living comparison between Ghaziabad, India and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10106 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 34% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,365 (₨102,564) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)