Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 615 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.626 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,913 (RM5,481) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 95 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (21 minutes ago)