Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03191 CNY / GYD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 16% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,108 (473,400 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,490 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)