Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.825 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,552 (5,233 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)