Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.766 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 69% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,406 (35,796 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)